Today is Lata Mangeshkar’s birthday, know what is the secret of melodious voice …
Today is the birthday of Lata Mangeshkar, honored with Bharat Ratna. Lata Mangeshkar is called Mallika of music. Let me tell you that Lata Mangeshkar has sung songs in more than 30 languages.
With this, he is the only living person in whose name awards are given.
With the melodious voice of Lata Mangeshkar, it has been said that foreigners want to do research on their vocal cord.
According to media reports, someone had told Lata Mangeshkar that if you eat chili, then her voice will be revealed. After this, she used to eat 10 to 12 chilies daily. However, Lata Mangeshkar never confirmed this.
It is also said that Lata Mangeshkar did not eat anything before singing and she fainted while recording a song.
If you also want your voice to be melodious like Lata Mangeshkar, then try these home remedies…
1. Mix honey in two spoons of onion juice and lick it in the morning and eat nothing for one hour. In addition, you can also drink onion juice mixed with warm water.
2. Drink honey mixed with cow’s milk every morning and evening.
3. Mixing one teaspoon of honey in two teaspoons of ginger juice and drinking it cures the sore throat.
4. Soaking three to four buds of garlic in vinegar and eating it chewed also makes the sound melodious.
5. Mixing the juice of 4-5 garlic buds in a glass of warm water cures the cracked sound.
6. Gargle in the morning and evening by adding glycerin juice to lukewarm water.
7. Make a tablet by grinding twenty grams dry ginger and bass gram sugar candy and eat it several times a day, it will make your voice melodious.